Timely Ltd (January 2018 – Present)
Middleware Technical Support Specialist
Middleware NZ (Sep 2016 – December 2017)
- 3rd tier Middleware Support
- Implementing changes into clients environments
- Middleware Design/Development
Systems Engineer (Biometrics)
NEC (Feb 2015 – September 2016)
- Support and administration for the AFIS (Automated Fingerprint Identification Systems) for the NZ Police as an NEC Contractor.
- Support and administration of the various NEC Applications which interface with AFIS (Booze Bus, LiveScan, RapidID, Corrections, Immigration).
- Technical project and BAU work
- Data centre installation, maintenance, and support for the AFIS infrastructure – including the production and DR geographic sites for Disaster Recovery and replication.
IT/Technical Support, LabTutor Specialist, and IT Intern
ADInstruments (Nov 2012 – Feb 2015)
Started as an IT Intern, then offered a permanent position of LabTutor Specialist, where I then moved into a more technical role of IT/Technical Support.
- 3rd tier technical support for Education and Software research products, including debugging and log /root cause analysis.
- Support and administration of internal and external IT systems and applications used globally, including networks, backups, disaster recovery, PC’s, servers, and other other hardware.
Otago Polytechnic (May 2012 – Nov 2012)
- Helped lecture Cisco CCNA 1 and Cisco PC Essentials Course for B.I.T Y1 during my 3rd year of study
- Helped lecture Professional Practise and Python Programming for CITSS students
Further information can be found on my Linkedin Profile